Friday, January 8, 2010

I saw a sweet !

Paranormal hunting

Okay so basically me and my cousins went paranormal hunting on wednesday the first place we went to is the Old Changi Chalet , we drove inside , turned off the car engine and lights and just blast MJ12 out loud..(No, MJ12 does not mean michael jackson who molest 12 year olds, it means mystery jam dua berlas).

They told me to get out from the car im like wtf u crazy im not gonna do that hahah few moments my cousin told me theres one ONTOP of the car and just right beside him staring at him, i didnt see anything (i dont have third eye) but when i looked to my left i saw this fucker in some candy wrapped cloth (Banshee/Gula/Pocong) standing right around the bushes, it went from small and slowly gets closer and closer, i just stared at it speechless, my cousin then wanted to start the car engine and get outta there but it didnt work till like 5 tries , and then we drove off.

Changi
So after we drove off we were around changi, saw lots of bapoks/trannies there saw f and sham trying to buy one off i called them and they quickly ran away agagaga ne ways we went to one of the bapoks and said "How much ?!" the bapok just did the bluek thing at us hahhaha we thought of taking him/her along and just dump that bapok off the haunted area but the car wont fit another person so we just did the bluek thing back at him/her and went off to kranji lol

Kranji
Nothing much round here we just went round the deserted roadway filled with shit loads of trees it awfully pitch black round there, my cousins said they feel/see something but as for me, i didnt see nothin..

Lim Chu Kang
We drove inside the graveyard area and sat round there .. didnt see anything cept for 2 macdonald bike riders (delivering macdonalds to the corpse perhaps? hahaha)

No comments: