Saturday, January 23, 2010

I dont see the point in relationships

Ok for those of you who kept wondering why im single (i been single for a year and the half i think) the reason is i dont see the point in it,

I hate mushy lovely dovely stuff

I hate talking on the phone for hours

I hate the stupid feeling you get when the girl says "i will msg you, i will call you later etc. " and dont call you back, Or when the girl talks to a different guy.

Im too lazy to come out with topics whenever we have nothing to say

And for some reason the girls i talk to on the fone keeps hanging up on me in-between the conversations idk is that suppose to be the "I hanged up on you to see if you would call me back" or whatever stupid love things its so not cool ! I got better things to do than to play love games, yeah i know im gonna miss all the m18 stuff (Its a turnoff if that person has bad breath hahaha)

No comments: