Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why i always speak english

So most of you people are probraly wondering, "Why does this dude always speak english?"
first off , thats not the way i was raised.

Let me tell you my story.

When i was young i been humiliated by Melayu's during primary school , EVERY kid i fought with is Malay , and guess who backed me up ?
Chinese.

During secondary school the same thing happened , who do i mix with ? the chinese and indians and just 1 malay which is Malik (he's cool) halfway throughout the year me and my mom been beaten up badly and robbed around our neighbourhood , by who ? MALAY .. ever since that day i hated my own race so much i started speaking more english and tend to stay away from ALOT of melayu's , even before i graduated i have a conflict with every malay in my class.

I started to get a job halfway then at pizza hut, started off as a dish washer, i thought i could at least work my way to be a pizza maker instead, but NO. The melayu there wanted me to stay as a dishwasher while they go out halfway taking breaks and being free everytime.

When i got into ITE, i didnt get along with the malay people there , they made fun of my clothing , my style , and every time i buy , they called me a cheapskate and unoriginal , they are egoistic , but the truth is , thier pocket is empty. Who backed me up most of the time at ite ? my chinese and indian friend.

But hey, i cant deny that i have malay blood in me but i vow i wont be the same as everyone of them ! well not all of them are the same theres like 1 out of 99% that is different. Backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grins ... fuck you guys ..

No comments: