Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Insert really kewl title here



Whatsup wankers, 

Hows your holidays ? better than mine i assume, i been staying at home doing nothing but sleep and commenting on people status on facebook (malik u still got to add me at fb u biatch) no, not because no one asked me out, because i dont bother hahah i just realised im not that much of an outgoing guy and prefer to be isolated at home, the only time when i go out is to play l4d or any games hahah .. im such a geek.. sometimes i just let my conversations with people hang there and just go to sleep or do something else lol neways im goin off to collect my passport tommorow early in the mornin i doubt any of u guys can get ur lazy ass off to accompany me. Yeah, was suppose to meet up Deanna for a movie but i don't feel like going last minute so im just gonna meet my bud kyo after that :) might be going clubbing on saturday,  to bad most of u guys arent even 18 ahhhah .. and yeah my english is screwed right now i been mixing with alot of Ah Bengs these few days .. 

Ps: I miss you 

No comments: