Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End of the year

So finally 2009 is finally ending, i hate this year so bad, since 2008, never get along with my classmates and i had to bear lots of bullshit over there, most of em from malay people, maybe thats why i always talk english, i never been proud of my own race, i been backstabbed, ditched, and insulted mostly by you guys too many too much. gee thanks im still waiting for the day where i can proudly say "Im malay" . But nope, i doubt that day will come, fuck you close-minded fucks, just when i thought i found a best friend from my own race,he had to be the same.

My sister had to be hurt from your side too and this is the part where you guys have really crossed the line, now i have a different view of you guys now, well except the youngest one, im typing this out EMOTIONALLY while clenching my fist every fucking second.

Dude i had enough from your fucking side , you probraly come crawling back to me cos you're bored, or just want me to be a Plan B just incase your friends ditch you, making me a temporary solution from your loneliness sorry dude this is just what i feel you can be offended for all i care, see if i give a shit.

Cos you know what ?
I dont give a fuck.

To all the people I've offended - yeah fuck you too
To all the friends I used to have - I miss my past
But the rest of you assholes can KISS MY ASS
For all the sins that i've done - im still gonna do
But I still don't give a fuck, y'all can KISS MY ASS


No comments: