Monday, November 9, 2009

Friends

To be honest its hard to find a good friend, the only ones that i know who aceepts me for who i am, whatever i want to be , and can tolerate with my craps , the ones i think who's worth my time and enjoy hanging out with is

Malik
Funny,Random,Childish,Crazy 
Downside: Can piss me off at times buts it cool, we been friends for 8 years(?) now :)

Effendy 
Smart,willing to do anything with me
Downside: None probraly, only get me jealous at times but thats my bad hahhaha

Amy
Shes my new friend, REALLY REALLY crazy, random

Grant
Same thing as everyone only thing is he likes to punch me -.-

Ewin
I've yet to kick his ass at maximum tune hahah he's probraly my competition most of the time but hes cool :)

Ed
Hes cool but i dont hangout with him that much

Sham
where the fawk have u been hahah anyway he tends to know what im feeling shit like that

Kyo
Probraly the one whom i can trust most with, he treats me ALOT and always gives me free flow of ciggies, got my back everytime and i can tell my problems to him :)

No offence if any 1 of ur names are not here (u can cry bout it for all i care , i dont give a shit) these are the people whom i ACTUALLY have fun with everytime ~ what am i looking for a friend ? someone whom i can be open with and just go crazy witout any "stop it siaks and tak perlu's"


No comments: