Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fark fark fark


Dear bloggy,

Todays saturday, i had alot of people asking me out but i ditched all of them just to stay at home and relax. I did nothing but sleep the whole fken day, when i woke up i had a really major headache, i dont wanna go back to my old life, where i dont have a life.

I dont really know how i got into this state wheareas i cant think or even come up with anything to joke or even talk about, my brain's dead weight, i need to get my head straight, im having a couple of screws up in my head loose.

I need to let it all out and stop keeping my feelings and thoughts inside, im probably like this just because i started producing a certain thing called "Emotions", seriously it fucks everyone up.. i need to let it all out on a session of left for dead, anyone up for it ?!

This lack of self-control i fear is never ending.

Im so fucked up right now im even typing in proper grammar, fullstops and commas oh my fawkin gawd

No comments: